MUD (Mine Ur Docs) Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using MUD, which is brought to you by MineUrDocs Pty Ltd (We, Our Us). These terms and conditions are our terms of service that govern our relationship with all users of the app.
1 THIS AGREEMENT
- By accessing or creating a MUD account or otherwise by using MUD, you are agreeing to these terms which form a legally binding agreement between you and us, and in return for you agreeing to those, we will give you access to MUD and its functionality, content and related services.
- This is a legally binding agreement between you and us which will continue to apply while you maintain a MUD account or otherwise access the MUD app.
- The terms of this agreement may be amended from time to time and if they are amended, you will be asked upon your next MUD access to agree to the new terms. Until you choose to agree to those terms, further access to MUD may not be provided.
- MUD is currently offered in the English language only but we reserve the right to offer MUD in other languages too.
2 CONTENT UPLOADED TO MUD
- We take no ownership interest in any of the content or information you upload to or save via MUD. The ownership of that content remains with its true owners.
- You grant us a royalty-free licence for the life of your MUD account and while you have any content stored within or via MUD to use any such content in order to offer the app’s functionality to you.
- When you delete content from MUD storage, you understand that your data may not be recoverable and you acknowledge that it is not part of our service to back-up your content in case you delete it.
3 MUD ACCOUNTS AND SPECIFIC RULES
(Set out MUD-specific account types and rules here)
- Set out payments rules, different levels, user types, etc.
- MUD does not validate or check content you upload in any way and nor do we check any content that might be communicated to you by another MUD user.
- We are not responsible for any media or other content that MUD users may choose to share with each other or upload to MUD and so we cannot guarantee the accuracy, legitimacy, lawfulness or safety of all or any users’ content or messages.
- You agree that in accessing MUD you will not at any time:
- post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) using MUD, or use any MUD users’ information for the purpose of sending those users any such communications;
- collect MUD users’ content or information, or otherwise access MUD, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission;
- engage in or promote any unlawful activity via MUD;
- upload viruses or any malicious code to MUD nor transmit anything like that to any MUD users;
- solicit MUD login information or access a MUD account belonging to someone else;
- bully, intimidate, or harass any person via MUD;
- post, upload or transmit to or via MUD (other than for the purposes of your own private storage) any unlawful, threatening, misleading, malicious, discriminatory, libellous, defamatory, obscene, dangerous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any laws;
- post, upload or transmit to or via MUD any materials, malware, spyware, computer viruses or other materials which may adversely affect the security or content of MUD or any of our systems;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of MUD such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other MUD functionality;
- facilitate or encourage any violations of any of these terms.
- While we have taken all reasonable steps to help ensure so, we do not warrant that MUD or the materials accessible via MUD are or will be:
- free from viruses;
- able to be accessed without interruption; or
- accurate, complete, adequate or suitable for any particular purpose.
6 REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- All MUD users must in setting up a MUD account provide their real names and information.
- In order to help ensure the security of MUD user accounts, you agree that you will not:
- provide any false personal information in setting up a MUD account nor create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
- create more than one personal account;
- if we disable your account, create another one without our permission;
- allow out of date or incorrect contact information for you to remain in your MUD account details, but will instead keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date;
- share your password, let anyone else access your account, nor do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account;
- transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- MUD requires its users to be at least 18 years old (or such higher minimum age as may apply in your jurisdiction) to be eligible to create an account.
7 COPYING MUD MATERIALS
- Other than via the ordinary use of MUD, you will not attempt to copy, alter or reproduce in any form, whether in hard copy or electronically through any medium whatsoever, any part of the MUD app or MUD website including any text, images or other content or data contained on or within MUD, without our prior express written permission or unless expressly authorised by these terms.
- All copyrights, trademark rights and other rights in or arising out of the MUD app and website and all related content are either owned by or under licence to us, and we reserve all of those rights.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement, your access to or accounts with MUD, at any time without notice and with or without any reason.
- Your access to MUD is at all times within our sole discretion, but if we do terminate your access to something you have paid us for other than for your breach of these terms, we will refund to you any sums in respect of access or services you have paid for but not received.
- All restrictions, licences granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of our liability in these terms will survive termination, although you will no longer be authorised to access MUD or your MUD account(s).
9 INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE APP
- The sole purpose of MUD is to facilitate the upload and secure storage and management of your personal documents.
- Material available via MUD may contain general information about MUD and our products or services, or those of other parties with whom we deal or do business. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information does not mean that we are in any way affiliated with any other parties or businesses referred to.
- Material you may be able to access using MUD may include other users’ documents provided to you via the app. We have no control over and are not responsible in any way for your use or reliance upon the content of any such documents or information.
10 OTHER WEBSITES
- MUD content may include links to other apps, websites and/or materials (Other Sites) which are beyond our control.
- We do not review or monitor any Other Sites or any such links and we are not responsible for content on any Other Sites.
- If you access any Other Sites, you do so at your sole risk and possibly subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.
- The inclusion within MUD of references or links to Other Sites does not imply any endorsement by us of any of the Other Sites or the content contained on those sites.
- We do not warrant the safety or accuracy of the content on any Other Sites and will not be liable for any adverse consequences to you whatsoever arising out of your access to or use of any Other Sites.
11 OUR LIABILITY
- We do not warrant that the materials on MUD will be suitable for any particular purpose. Access to MUD and its content is provided on a strictly “as is” basis.
- In consideration for being given access to MUD and its content, you release and forever discharge us, our employees, servants and agents and each of them from all and any liability to you of any nature whatsoever in respect of any losses, damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from use by you or any other person of MUD, use or reliance upon any content obtained via MUD, or reliance upon any user-posted resources.
- All implied warranties are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Our liability and that of our employees, servants or agents for any breach of any condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at our option, to:
- the supply of the relevant goods or services again;
- repair of any goods; or
- payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
You will be liable for and indemnify us, our employees, servants and agents and each of them jointly and severally against any loss, damage, expense or cost of any nature (including, without limitation, full solicitor and client legal costs on an indemnity basis) that any of them incurs or may incur (whether directly, indirectly or consequentially or otherwise) arising out of your use of MUD or any of its content or from any breach by you of these terms.
13 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This agreement and your relationship with us pursuant to this agreement are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia, and shall not be subject to or governed by The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or any other similar or replacement Convention.
- You unconditionally and irrevocably agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland for the purpose of resolving any disputes arising out of this agreement.
14 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior understandings, negotiations, agreements, written or oral, express or implied.
- No waiver or breach of any term of this agreement shall constitute a precedent or a waiver of any succeeding or other breach of the same.
- The next time that you use Howya, via the app or website, you may be asked to agree to terms and conditions which may differ from these terms. The terms as they appear on each such occasion are the terms that will govern your use of MUD at that time.